Monday, August 18, 2008

Rainy Wedding





Rain, Rain go away....it has been raining since Thursday afternoon and as I rode up to the wedding site with Cindy I was not hopeful the rain clouds would lift to allow us to have this wedding outside, I had planed all these amazing poses outside and had spent much of last night wide awake trying to come up with new ones to do inside, and the space though not small for a reception was quickly shrinking once you got tables set up and stuck in an arch and 175 people. I arrived about 11am and went about my work at getting the best shots I could with the space and surroundings I had to work with! And around 1pm the rain broke and as the hazy clouds hung over the mountains I was able to get the bride out in her beautiful dress and got some gorgeous shoots, I hope you enjoy the beauty of her and the scenery! It was a TRUE high to do this wedding and I was very touched by this couple and their family and I felt very blessed to be a part of their special day.

Jenn