Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Miracle


It is nothing less of a miracle when you are told your child has suffered great brian damage , to bounce back and begin to be a normal happy little baby boy...that is the story for this family, a beautiful miracle of bringing home their new bouncy baby boy ended in a tragic two month stay at children's hospital, but to be blessed with such a happy and go lucky little fighter as Aiden is nothing short of a miracle! This littlest Hero graced my heart with his strength and quite charm as well as his fiesty little sister who no less won me over with her adorable smile and shall we say determination...lol! I look forward to shooting this family more in the future!



Please keep Aiden in your thoughts and prayers, the family hope to have his treck removed in June or July!

Jenn

1 comment:

Shining Star Photography said...

Both of those children are so adorable! I'm sure the family loved all the photos they recieved from you. I'll keep them in my prayers also.
Laura