Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cherished Snap{shots} is Moving!

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.


Change is never an easy thing to do, two years ago this Saturday I found my self signing on a house in this small little farming community of Wiggins, CO. It was a struggle to me at first, being a city girl...lol...but as time went on I made friends, gained clients and my business soared to new heights, I learned things about myself, discovered new strengths and after the death of my father shortly after I moved here I found peace and strength in the open beauty of the eastern plains, a place my father loved. I enjoyed the country life and it gave me a new appreciation and understanding of the workings of a farming community, some of my favorite times. But being here was not without its struggles, our mothers both windows needed us, our doctors where back there, our home church and we found our selves driving a lot back home and after my surgery we realized it was time to make some choices.

In a few weeks I will be signing on a new house and saying good bye to the one in Wiggins, CO....I, my family & Cherished Snap{shots} Photography will be relocating to Loveland, CO. What does this mean to you as a client, it means I will now be offering a full, independent studio with it's own parking. I will be moving my studio into a 20x24 building that will now allow a waiting area, bigger studio area and a office. It means more places to shot with a variety of backgrounds. It means a more centralized location for most of my clients.

What does it mean for my Morgan County Clients, First let me say it does not effect ANY Weddings, or sessions that are on the books for the year! It does mean having to say good bye on some levels, so many of my clients here have become more then just clients you are friends and some like family. I HOPE to take many if not most of you with me, in doing this I understand the drive is an issue, I'd like to offer a Gas incentive every time you travel to my studio, a free print package and for all my existing clients there will not be a travel fee for me to come to Morgan or Weld County for your sessions (at least until gas gets to be $6 a gallon...lol).

With that said I saw this on a friends status today and thought how fitting because it is so true, to all my clients, friends and family....
To everyone who helped pave my way, If it weren't for you I wouldn't be where I am today! To all my friends, family, CLIENTS, for the broken hearts, the tears, to all the doubters,critics, and cynics. My mom and dad (looking down from up there), who pushed me, who knew I could become what I am...for all the prayers. I Didn't Get Here Alone. Thank you for BELIEVING in me & ENCOURAGING ME!!
Creatively,
Jenn

No comments: