Thursday, April 9, 2009

We are [MOVING]!!!!

Well it is official...after a [VERY] long process we will FINALLY sign on our new home tomorrow afternoon. What does that mean for you....

A NEW BEAUTIFUL studio and 12 acres to wander and take photographs in the growing wheat, blue skies and surrounding rustic charm!! It is 55 minutes from I-25 to our new home....HOWEVER I will also be providing a traveling Studio for my Fort Collins & Loveland Clients and am willing to drive to local parks and wildlife areas in both towns to do family portraits in the Summer and Fall!!! So have no fear I am NOT going any where!

I will continue to service both Northern Colorado & Wyoming and NOW Eastern Colorado as well for WEDDINGS and Special Events.

Continue to pass my name a long and know I am just a phone call away!

Because I am moving I have two Specials available NOW through April 30th...


LAKE ROAD SHOOTS - $45 [a savings of $30!]....
- 8x10 of Road Pose...
- 2 5x7's of your other Favorite Poses....
- CD for $15 w/ALL images and a release


REFERRAL INCENTIVE....
For those of you in the Weld & Morgan Counties Area, if you refer me a client and they [DO] a session with me receive a FREE 8x10 or 2-5x7's of ANY past or future sessions with EVERY REFERRING Client you send me! ....

I LOOK forward to calling some of you neighbors soon!!

Jenn

No comments: