Tuesday, September 1, 2009

[Behind] Again...

I have done so many sessions since the last time I blogged that half of them aren't even on my computer any more...lol! It has been a busy month and in a lot of ways that is good, it has kept the time to think of how much I miss my dad to a minimum. Shortly after Dad passed I did a Maternity Session, a Trash the Dress of my self with Angie Gonzales of a Platinum lining, thanks Angie it was a lot of fun, I also got to meet a wonderful couple that lives out at Jackson Lake with their great furry companions. I followed that week with a wedding, and a newborn session. My girls started school, that day I also did my first Sparrow Session, Friday of that week was an engagement session, and another family/newborn session that weekend...fast forward a few days and here we are!!!

Enjoy these photos from the last month, they are not in order :)
~Jenn


Little Miss S Turns 1 [Week before Dad passed]



The [K] Family
I did this session the morning Dad passed.... [Hot] Blair & Brian where a lot of fun and a little more hot then I could Handel...lol!





Korie's Maternity Session








Baby [L] though entered the world with a tad of a trial is off to a wonderful start and so BEAUTIFUL!



The Larrick wedding, oh my gosh these two where so much fun, I LOVED being a part of their special day and they have become so much more then clients to me!! Congrats you two!!








Terra & Raymond...what more can I say then LOVE FOREVER, these two will out stand the tests of everyday life and shine brightly with a love that will pass them through the ages!




Once last hooray at the Waterfall...Tanya was a lot of fun to work with, it was fun shooting with a professional model and we got some amazing shoots :)




A [Sparrow] Session, this brave Lady is what we call a fighter, as she fights an unseen monster called cancer, every day is a battle and a blessing!




And last but not least, these three beautiful kiddos, I like to call the 3 [A's] this wonderful family is new to me and I must say I am in love with these three, they where so sweet, and so easy to shoot and I am so happy with the wonderful shots we got!!!




No comments: