Saturday, May 22, 2010

Calling {SENIOR} Reps for 2011



It is that time of year again, and I need a male & female senior rep for 2011!! I am seeking, fun, energetic out going individuals who represent themselves, their school and Cherished Snap{Shots} Photography in a respectful and up beat manner!!! Applications can be from Morgan or Weld County. If you are outside these counties contact me and we will chat!

Each rep will receive a summer session and a fall session for free, 30 rep cards to pass out to friends & a 20 page 4x6 proofing album to share of your images!! For every booking senior you receive $20 in credit towards prints and/or CD!!



If your interested please send me an e-mail to jenn@cherishedsnapshots.com

Tell me why you would make a great {Senior} rep for 2011
Your School
Any activities you are involved in
and attach a head shot of yourself!!

All applications must be into me by June 21st!!

No comments: