Saturday, May 22, 2010

WOW....hello second year!!

The last what six months have been unreal, I think to go back and share all the sessions I have had since then would take me years..lol! Things have been booming here at Cherished Snap{Shots} Photography, we launched a NEW website, one that I feel represents the level we have gotten to as well as more hip & fun! We where featured in the Fort Morgan Times in the business section!! http://www.fortmorgantimes.com/fort-morgan-business/ci_15076989, placed an add in the Bridal guide and just got back from 3 weddings in 7 days, all of which I traveled for..phew and it hasn't slowed down there!!!

It has been to say the least a whirlwind of excitement here as we have entered my second year of doing the business full time. There has been high's and lows, sweat & tears and a ton of new happy clients along the way , as well as so many of my happy returning clients who have stuck with me through so many changes!!

I have found my style and am running with it (: and having fun along the way!! I continue to be involved in my community & our soon to be non-profit organization A {Sparrow} flight, which is the sessions offered to terminal cancer fighters and their families at no cost to them! I also look forward to getting involved with a few other non-profit organizations this year as well!

So my promises to you, to keep up on my blog (: and you keep checking in to see all the new excitement around here, oh and before I forget I have some new faces here at Cherished Snap{Sots} Photography and I'll be introducing them real soon!!

Until next time be creative!
Jenn

2 comments:

Catrina said...

Congrats on your booming business! You are amazing! Keep up the good work! I was also wondering about your charity photography for cancer families. Are there going to be companies outside of Colorado doing this as well? I have a coworker who's 4 year old has luekemia...it just resurfaced recently after showing no signs of it for so long. They are feeling pretty down. I think something like that might cheer them up! And it'd be a great keepsake for his Mom! Just let me know!

Catrina said...

btw....i don't think they consider him terminal at this point. Of course they are going to fight like crazy. just wondering in case :)