Thursday, January 20, 2011

Boudoirs

Well I can't say the boud's this year where not eventful! We did them this year at the Clarion in Fort Morgan and happened to pick the snowiest weekend we'd had yet. In fact my interne and one of the make up/hair artists got in car accidents, thankfully neither where injured, but both of their vehicles suffered extensive damge, hardcore as they where the show went on!! We had seven lovely ladies join us and it was a magical event!! Of course I don't share these images, one they are gifts and two that just isn't polite, but here are a couple head shots I did, photos where taken by Brittany Van Riper and edited by me!




If you are interested in doing a Boudoir you can contact me privately, jenn@cherishedsnapshots.com, I offer them every year in January and also through out the year for wedding gifts!

Creatively yours,
Jenn

No comments: