Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello 2011...A Little Late

Wow here is the third week of 2011-where has the beginning of the new year gone already!! It has been busy as always with 7 babies in 7 days the first week of January and a wedding!! But it just goes to show how well the business is doing in our new location out on the eastern plains!! I have so many wonderful clients and growing by leaps and bounds every month with new ones!!!

All my new props are in for 2011, course I am always adding new stuff...lol..a bit of a vintage and etsy freak!! I am also enjoying the creations of Cute Little You Bowtique and Melanie's Butterfly Boutique I will be show casing lots of their products this year as well.

The website, got a face lift and updated with all my favorite images from 2010, wow there where so many to pick from!! As always I hope to keep up with my blog this year and I have also taken the personal challenge to do the 365 Through My Lens. So look for those posts as well.

Thank you again to everyone's support in 2010 and here is too 2011!!

Creatively,
Jenn

No comments: