Monday, July 6, 2009

[Be]hind...

WHOO...it has been a VERY busy few weeks, since Relay For Life I have had 4 shoots a multitude of orders to catch up on, Father's Day and Fourth Of July....so I am a little behind!! All my sessions where wonderful and as always a ton of fun to shoot and to edit, I am slowly getting caught up and once again dealing with a sick daddy...so PLEASE hang in there with me!!! In the mean time enjoy some of my favs from my last couple of sessions!!! AND Thank YOU to all who came out and saw me at the Wiggins 4th Of July Blow Out!!!

~Jenn

The Grippin Family was such a blast, we got too do two sessions and the second one turned out some adorable pics of their kiddos!!


Waterfall Trash the Dress, Leah was amazing for this shoot, and brave, next to the no trespassing signs every where and almost drowning a minor I got some amazing shots!! Thank you Leah!


The C's will be having the FIRST little girl of my Bellies to Babies run...they where such a fun couple with lots of LOVE to go around!!! We had so many beautiful photos from this session!


My Favorite HOT MAMA strikes a pose in these amazing Trashin Fashion Style session photos we did!!! Complete with rattle snake and BIG bird...lol!!!


Who can resist this irresistible little boy!!! Rylan was back again to see me, to do his 2 year pics, I have no doubt I will be seeing lots of him and his extended family as they grow!!!

No comments: