Sunday, July 19, 2009

Little [White] Wedding...











WOOH! What a day, it started at 6:30am driving from Wiggins to Loveland to pick up my Assistant Photographer for the day Angie Gonzales with a Platinum Lining Photography http://www.myspace.com/platinumlining, [THANK YOU Angie...you Rocked!!!] from there we headed to Laramie, WY, had to make a quick stop though on the way...lol, we are such photogs! We hit exit 316 right at 10am and headed towards a beautiful, massive white church! We begin photographing the Groom, worked our way to the Bride, a ceremony full of love and depth and a great time with just the bride and groom and then it was off to the reception, for "some" food, sorry guys ya missed out on eating! Good spirits, dancing and tons of fun, friends, family and love!! Angie & I hit Taco Bell and the wide open road only to finish my day at nearly 9:30pm. It was a wonderfully romantic day and I am very thankful to the two of you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!! I pray many blessings upon you and your future!!
~Jenn

No comments: