Monday, July 27, 2009

Miss Avery Turns 1...



Can I just tell you I can not believe this one...oh my, Avery was just barley four weeks when she came to me, and let me tell you I was in LOVE before I even saw her...it was a girl and man I needed a girl in my day care...lol!! It is amazing looking back now how much I have watched this little girl and her brother grow and change, all my day care kiddos...but these two hold a very special spot in my heart! I have missed them very much since I have moved to Wiggins and it was such a special treat to have them come visit me and for me to do Avery's 1 year pics, it took me convincing her nearly the whole time they where here to get her to let me hold her...but she did!!! Oh and she is such a ham...before they left we had strawberry short cake and she was half naked eating a big slice on TOP of my kitchen table...lol!!! They just melt my heart!!! Thanks for coming to se me guys...it made my month!!!

~Jenn

No comments: