Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bella Mia...


It's hard to believe Sam & Greg's wedding was my first paying job, how far I have come in my business and as a photographer since their perfect little mountain wedding in '08. Since then I have watched their family grow from Weston and now Izabella...it is no accident that they feel like a part of mine now!


The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. - Richard Bach


When I found out they where expecting baby #2 to say it was pure joy...would be better put as ecstatic and of course "I" wanted a girl...lol and here she is, perfect in every way. It says a lot to have a family grow with me for so long, thank you for allowing me that privilege!


Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.
-Bill Cosby




Creatively Jenn,
xoxo

No comments: