Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Win} an Engagement Session!!!


It is no surprise Valentine's Day is the most popular day to propose, more then 10% of the 2.2 million weddings last year started with a yes on Valentines Day! So I know there are lots of you who pooped the question and where happily answered back with a yes and a tear!!

Well now I'd like to ask you a question, you can happily say YES, but no need for tears!! How would you like to receive a free Engagement session to include a 2 hour session, your location (within CO) and a CD with all of your edited images!!

ALL you have to do is send me a photo of the two of you, a brief description about the two of you and when you got engaged (it doesn't have to be Valentines Day, but interested to see how many did) and e-mail it to, jenn@cherishedsnapshots.com

I will feature all the couples on my Fan Page, invite your friends and family and of course my other fans, friends and clients (: to vote for you-whoever receives the most votes wins!!

Deadline to enter is Feb 22nd, voting will start Feb 23rd!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you happy couples!

Creatively Jenn,
xoxox

1 comment:

Catrina said...

you did mean popped the question, not pooped the question right?! lol. dang spell check ;) I wish I was getting engaged again....so you could do my session! I'm soooo jealous of whoever wins this :) Of course engagements/weddings are big jobs, and I don't really want to do that again haha!!