Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet {Baby} J


I meet Jessica and James last year, I had the pleasure of photographing their beautiful WY wedding in what was affectionately known as the little white church. Jessica and I had very similar personalities and quickly bonded! So I have to admit when I found out they were expecting I was so excited as if it was a part of my own family.


He is perfect in every way and I am so excited for this little family and I look forward to watching Baby J and his family grow!!




Congratulations to you both he is just so perfect and I thank you for the honor to and privilege to be able to photograph your new family and beautiful baby boy!




Creatively Jenn
xoxo

1 comment:

JamesJessMacNaughton said...

I love this Jenn! You are so talented and i am so glad you were able to capture these early memories for us! cant wait to show them off!